Flexible Workspace Australia is seeking an Association Co-ordinator.
Flexible Workspace Australia is the peak body for coworking and flexible workspace providers and partners across all cities and regions of Australia and we are seeking an Association Coordinator to support driving the development of the association.
The Association Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the board and subcommittees with the focus of the role to keep member & sponsor benefits, retention, and satisfaction at the forefront to foster the long-term growth of the association.
This is a contract role and whilst initially 12 hours per week (ideally 4 hours per day Monday, Wednesday, and Friday – but we can be flexible!) the intent of the role is to grow as the association grows. Ideally the candidate will possess the following skills:
- An excellent communicator who is relationship/partnership driven
- The ability to operate with professionalism and be politically sensitive
- IT and social media savvy
- Proficient in the complexities of membership organisations
- High level of accuracy and organisational skills
Responsibilities at this stage would include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the promotion and marketing of the FWA to drive increased membership & sponsorship
- Supporting marketing activities including web site updates, social media posts, e-newsletters, and member events.
- Attending board meetings as required and preparing board minutes and agendas
- Administrative support including:
- Processing member applications
- Phone answering & responding to / managing various email addresses
- Data Entry and maintenance of various systems such as KEAP and Xero
As a contractor, you will be expected to provide your own tools of trade such as a laptop and mobile phone. Given we are ‘flexible’ you will have autonomy to work from home or choose from a range of flexible workspaces that our members operate.
To apply for this role, please forward your cover letter and resume no later than October 15th, 2021 to email@example.com