Hub Parliament Station is located at the top of the iconic ICI House (also known as the Orica Building). The third Melbourne coworking space for Hub Australia offers premium office and desk spaces with amazing views of the city.
Located on the eastern side of the CBD, Hub Parliament Station is moments from city loop trains, Nicholson street trams, buses and a short walk from Fitzroy, Collingwood and Carlton.
As with Hub’s other locations, this coworking space includes state-of-the-art architectural design and facilities for our members.
– Onsite café
– 5 serviced meeting spaces with catering options
– Fully equipped member kitchen
– Exercise and media studios
– Relaxation rooms
– Full end-of-trip amenities and much more
– Hub Parliament Station has achieved a 5.5 star NABERS Energy Tenancy rating
Additionally, all Hub workspaces are carbon neutral certified through government-led certifier Climate Active. Don’t miss your chance to have Hub Parliament Station as your new office, with the best coworking views in Melbourne!