FWA – Bringing Health and Wellness to Your Flex Space (via Zoom)
3 November @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Health and Wellness in the workplace has never been more relevant than it is today, as there is heightened sensitivity to healthy buildings, as well as demands for workspace operators to assist in the physical and mental well-being of our customers.
This session will offer insights and best practice strategies to help create healthy buildings and healthy people in your flex space.
- Georgia Brownlee, Sydasana Workplace Wellness
- Jacob Feenstra, The Executive Centre
- Jack Noonan, International WELL Building Institute
- Bek Murphy, Hub Australia
For those who can join us in person there will be:
- 7.45am light breakfast and coffee
- 8-9am panel event
- 9-9.15am coffee and networking
We look forward to seeing you there!
Free for FWA members, $20 for non-members.
Please note: This is the registration page for the ONLINE event via Zoom.