- This event has passed.
FWA Community Managers – Key Customer Service Skills
21 June @ 10:30 am - 11:30 amFree
Calling all Flex Space Community, Engagement and Events people across Australia.
Erwin Diaz, Customer Service Specialist at Qantas, is a strong, passionate and energetic people leader with a proven track record of superior management skills, resilient and calm under pressure. Erwin has a depth of knowledge and experience developed over more than twenty years managing the Customer Service Experience/ International Operations at Qantas.
Erwin has led high performance teams globally to deliver the brand promise through exceptional customer experience for this Internationally acclaimed airline, building a strong service culture that supports “end to end” Customer Service excellence, driving constant improvements and managing the performance gaps that drive customer satisfaction and enable teams to exceed customer needs.
Erwin will share with us about The Calm Collective. The Art of Rage Control is the Art of ‘tactically calming‘ someone who appears to be triggered and escalating.
- A mixture of science, art and psychology, using verbal and nonverbal techniques to defuse potentially volatile situations.
- Identifying the triggers that may cause rage in others and in yourself.
- Planning and skills to offset those triggers and a series of exercises to develop your emotional awareness.
The questions we will answer together are:
- How could de-escalation skills help community managers?
- What types of things trigger us and others?
- How do we stay in the Solution Zone?
Exclusively for FWA members.
Danielle Storey, FWA Board Director and CEO of Eastern Innovation Business Centre,
Wesley Fabb, General Manager of Deskpass Australia,
Rebecca Freestone, General Manager of workspace365.