How Social Impact Initiatives Attract Great People and Drive Sales (via Zoom)
6 October @ 8:30 am - 10:00 am
FWA Panel Discussion and Networking
Why embrace social impact initiatives in business?
- Implemented with “heart” your business will connect with your prospects values and directly increase sales.
- Attract great people who want their life to be as meaningful as possible.
- Create much deeper relationships with employees and clients as you work together to help others.
- Move away from generic / boring B2B conversations.
At the end of the session you will have a clear path to taking your business to another level.
- Know fantastic websites and books to engage with.
- Understand the huge difference between CSR and Shared Value.
- Be more familiar with B-Corp and Social Enterprises.
- Immediate and practical ways to get started.
Michael Foldi from Make a Difference Community and Brodie McCulloch from Spacecubed will be interviewed by Tobi Skovron from CreativeCubes.Co.
Michael is the Founder of Make a Difference Community and is dedicated to educating companies how to engage in more socially conscious spending and evolve their own business into a force for good based on growing sales.
Make A Difference Community is proud to be a foundation sponsor of FWA and is a social enterprise determined to eradicate hunger in Australia from money companies already spend on products and services. Over 150 tonnes of pasta and rice has already been purchased and delivered to organisations like Foodbank, FareShare, SecondBite and OzHarvest.
Brodie is the Founder and Managing Director of Spacecubed and is passionate about building ecosystems that support people and organisations who are interested in building the future of work.
As a Certified B Corp, Spacecubed enables positive change through the community through its spaces, programs and platform. With over 3,000 members, Spacecubed has built a range of spaces that support different industries and technologies. These spaces provide both facilities and networks to help connect members with new opportunities.
Tobi is the Co-founder and CEO of CreativeCubes.Co and has a people-focussed approach to everything he does. By converting buildings into collaborative communities with culture, workspaces & services CreativeCubes.Co provides a platform for all people to build their business.
Creative Cubes was recently announced as one of the top Great Places to Work in Australia/NZ.
The Work Project is kindly providing a light breakfast, and happy to conduct a tour of their workspace after the event.
This event will be held online via Zoom as well as an in-person event. Please book for online via Zoom below.