YOU’RE INVITED TO THE
Network with old friends and new
Drinks and finger food
Lucky door prizes
Wednesday 15th December 2021
5pm-7pm+ (bar open till late)
We can finally come together to acknowledge and celebrate our sector, and all that we’ve accomplished as a community and Association in the year that was.
We are pleased to invite you to join us for the inaugural FWA Christmas Party at three fantastic venues in Sydney and Melbourne.
Entry by ticket only – $25pp (includes 2 drinks, finger food and great lucky door prizes).
Tickets are limited by venue capacity so book now – and please share this invitation with your industry friends and colleagues!
THE FWA CHRISTMAS PARTY WILL BE HELD SIMULTANEOUSLY IN:
- Sydney, NSW: The Arthouse Hotel – Attic Bar, 275 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW
- Melbourne, VIC: Hophaus – Euro Bar Bistro, Shop MR5, Mid Level, Southgate Restaurant & Shopping Precinct, Southbank, Melbourne VIC
Tickets: Entry by ticket only – $25pp (includes 2 drinks, finger food and great lucky door prizes)
RSVP: Friday 10th December 2021
Strictly limited numbers at each venue, grab your ticket now before they run out.
The Arthouse Hotel
Attic Bar, 275 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW
Hophaus – Euro Bar Bistro
Shop MR5, Mid Level, Southgate Restaurant & Shopping Precinct, Southbank, Melbourne VIC
Flexible Workspace Australia Event Policies
EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The person making this booking warrants that he/she has the authority to do so and binds that person to this agreement.
- All transactions are in AUD and including GST.
- In the instance that you are entitled to a refund you will be refunded the transaction amount excluding the credit card fee we are charged.
- All credit card transactions are secured using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption.
- By registering, delegates and participants agree that Flexible Workspace Australia may collect their personal info to enable it to communicate with them by mail, telephone and electronic messages.
- All Flexible Workspace Australia virtual events tickets are final and are unable to be cancelled.
- For all Flexible Workspace Australia event tickets purchased for any IN PERSON event hosted live at a venue, cancellations are not available, but your ticket may be transferred to another person or used as a credit towards a future event. We require one weeks’ notice in writing if you wish to transfer or cancel your ticket.
- Where an event is scheduled to run but a ticket holder is unable to attend due to restrictions imposed by Local or State Government, such as border closures or changes in permit zones, Flexible Workspace Australia will issue a credit note equal to the value of your ticket purchased. The credit is valid to attend any other Flexible Workspace Australia event within 6 months from the date of issue up to the value of the credit amount.
- Flexible Workspace Australia reserves the right to change the format, dates, venue or content related to any event. If you are unable to attend an event as a result of the changes made by Flexible Workspace Australia, you are eligible to transfer your ticket to a substitute delegate or receive a credit note for the value of your ticket purchased. This credit is valid to attend any other Flexible Workspace Australia event within 6 months up to the value of the credit amount.
- If for any reason this event does not go ahead due to government legislation or other circumstances beyond our control, Flexible Workspace Australia will endeavour to reschedule the event. If the event is unable to be rescheduled, we will issue a credit note equal to the value of your ticket purchased. The credit will be valid to attend any other Flexible Workspace Australia event within 6 months from the date of issue up to the value of the credit amount.
COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All attendees must register online with accurate contact information including name, contact number and email address, which in addition to being held in a secure database by the organiser, will assist with contact tracing where required.
- Observe and practice physical distancing measures, respiratory/cough etiquette and hand hygiene practices.
- Individuals with symptoms of COVID-19 (including those awaiting a test result) or close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the 14 days preceding the event, must remain at home.
- Any individual displaying symptoms of COVID-19 onsite must report to the event organisers without delay where a venue contact and/or security will be alerted, and the appropriate action taken.
- If you fall ill OR test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending the event, you will contact the event organisers immediately.
- Agree to have your temperature checked or wear a mask upon entering the event space (if required in accordance with the local Health advice).
- Agree to adhere to any changes to the above enforced by the organisers, venue or the relevant State Government in accordance to the local Health advice.
Flexible Workspace Australia is the peak body for coworking and flexible workspace providers and partners across all cities and regions of Australia
“The Future Is Flex” and the demand for it as a real estate vertical is rising rapidly. In 2019 flexible workspaces accounted for 2.5% of all net lettable commercial area. Forecasting has it surging to north of 30% over the next decade and for that a peak body needed to be created.
Flexible Workspaces Australia offers a platform for its members to interact, collaborate, support and thrive together as one entity. Through extensive programming of professional development events, workshops and seminars, we help our members foster closer relationships within the network and set them up towards more opportunities for growth and success.
Our members can contribute towards building a diverse network of flexible workspace locations that spans across Australia. Moreover, our members can work together to create enticing workplace solutions for businesses of all industry backgrounds and business sizes.