From small craft distillery to being named the world’s leading gin producer two years in a row, Four Pillars Gin has very quickly earned its title as Australia’s favourite craft spirit. Operating out of its distillery in Healesville in the Yarra Valley and a second home in Sydney’s Surry Hills, Four Pillars offers a gin range headlined by its original Rare Dry Gin, Olive Leaf Gin, Spiced Negroni Gin and the cult-favourite Bloody Shiraz Gin.
With a love for craft and making, Four Pillars combines creativity with a passion for hospitality to create world class gins. And, as part of an industry that brings people together (with a drink in hand), Four Pillars is proud to sponsor Flexible Working Space, an organisation helping to provide businesses and individuals with the space for collaboration and creativity.
Hamlet is an Australian-based space operations and experience platform. Our central operating system can manage your resources, automate your billing, handle online payments and connect your members, all from a single cloud-based platform.
Who is Hamlet for?
There’s no space too large or small! We’re here to help all spaces – from boutique single sites, to multi-location operators who have a diverse range of spaces to manage. Hamlet can manage your members, offices, desks, lockers, car parks, and even cooking spaces.
Our tech is robust, yet simple. We’ve worked hard to take the stress out of setting up a new system and with Hamlet’s intuitive OS you’ll feel confident using the platform from day one.
Intermain provides a diverse range of building capabilities, including, but not limited to, project management, design management, construction and joinery. Backed by experience and a distinct understanding of flexible workspace needs, we’ve worked with leading co-working organisations such as The Commons, 356 Workspace, IWG plc, BTP Workspaces, Clarence Professional Group and more. For over 20 years, Intermain has focused on one simple objective: to deliver workplaces that exceed client expectations at every turn.
INTERNATIONAL WELL BUILDING INSTITUTE
The International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) is a public benefit corporation and the world’s leading organisation focused on deploying people-first places to advance a global culture of health. IWBI mobilizes its community through the administration of the WELL Building Standard (WELL) and the WELL Health-Safety Rating, management of the WELL AP credential, the pursuit of applicable research, the development of educational resources, and advocacy for policies that promote health and well-being everywhere.
Nespresso Professional has a range of solutions that will enable you to provide the very best coffee for your workspace, including a wide variety of coffee blends to savour at any time of the day.
Nespresso Professional provides customised solutions for all office environments. Their dedicated specialists carry out a thorough appraisal of your coffee needs before recommending the most appropriate Nespresso Professional solution to suit your premises: reception, meeting rooms, coffee areas or kitchen.
Nespresso can enhance the coffee offering in your office by preparing delicious flat whites, cappuccinos and lattes at the touch of a button.
As work patterns change, flexible workspaces grow in popularity. Spaces face unique challenges combining seamless access with managing demand and providing welcoming, secure, cost-efficient work and ecosystems that thrive on collaboration.
SALTO Systems offers a powerful solution to the access control and security needs of flexible workspaces. We offer our SALTO Space networked, on-premise software, as well as the SALTO KS cloud-based solution, there is flexibility, and scalability. Particularly; there is the ability to manage multiple sites from a single, central location through the cloud-based service. With a wide array of integrations available too, SALTO Space and SALTO KS can integrate with booking, payment, and property management systems, streamlining processes while also providing a transparent overview of a building or room’s use.
Further, with sleek and stylish locks that have the widest variety of finishes and handlesets on the market, SALTO Systems has the options available to match the decor of any building.
Some of the benefits of the SALTO solution are:
- Seamless, keyless coworking space experiences
- Using mobile phones as access credentials – simply send encrypted digital keys to users mobile phones
- Automated access permissions via your booking or space management platform
- Managing multiple working spaces within the same platform to improve security, reduce shrinkage and increase operational efficiency even further by integrating with third-party applications
- Combining workplace flexibility with enterprise-grade security for users, staff and assets
- Collecting valuable data for analysis to identify trends, optimise usage, and support community development
DIGITAL DOCUMENT SOLUTIONS
Inspire your clients and your employees with Digital Document Solutions.
As part of the Make A Difference Program, Digital Document Solutions (DDS) are changing the lives of a family starting with 1 bag of pasta.
- DDS provides you with a quality photocopier/printer solution tailored for your business
- Your photocopier funds a huge volume of food that is delivered to Food Charities, or a cash donation to your preferred charitable cause
- DDS promotes your giving with your staff, prospects and clients
Digital Document Solutions provides:
- “Obligation free” 1 week trial
- Reliable Machine Performance or we will swap it with another of equal or greater features
- <4 business hours onsite service or we will donate $100 to your chosen charity
- $500 money back if after 3 months you do not agree partnering with DDS was a great decision
P.S. Digital Document Solutions regularly payout existing contracts.
essensys is a leading global technology company for commercial real estate. Our platform is designed to solve the problems faced by today’s modern office landlords and flex workspace providers, providing the intelligent digital backbone that enables the real-time provisioning of digital services through intelligent network automation.
essensys delivers a simple, secure and scalable solution that helps our customers to create digitally enabled buildings and spaces portfolio-wide, to deliver seamless experiences, and realise smart building and ESG ambitions. We simplify network management, reduce operational complexity, provide enterprise-grade security, deliver on-demand digital services and access the data and insights to drive success.
Founded in 2006, and AIM-listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2019, essensys is active in the UK, Europe, North America and APAC.
OfficeRnD helps flex space operators and hybrid teams manage the workplace of the future. The company provides 2 types of software solutions. OfficeRnD Flex is a specialized property management and tenant engagement platform for coworking and flex spaces. It enables operators to automate administrative processes (such as billing and payments, lead and member management, room booking and resource management and others), make data-driven decisions, and deliver an amazing member experience via member-facing web and mobile apps that enable self service.
OfficeRnD Hybrid is a workplace management solution that helps companies manage a flexible workplace environment. The platform enables employees to book desks and rooms from an interactive floorplan. It fosters collaboration and creativity by allowing employees to see who’s in the office, join them or invite colleagues while adhering to all safety measures and health regulations. And it comes with powerful workplace analytics.
WORK PLACE MEDIA
Work Place Media is a specialist content provider for the flexible work space industry. Delivering highly engaging and informative content tailored to flexible work spaces. Adding value for members and space owners alike. The ambient nature of WPM screens allow flex space managers to effectively communicate with their community in their environment.
Flexible work spaces that host a WPM screen enjoy free, tailored and engaging content for their members.
- WPM will install a slim line modern media screen at no charge.
- WPM provides daily news feeds from Business Insider, all content & image licencing is paid for by WPM.
- WPM includes a local event feed, showing events that are occurring in proximity to your space.
- WPM provides each space with use of the screen, with a dedicated login portal where each space can upload your own content, relevant to your space e.g. welcoming a new member, upcoming activities, member initiatives.
- To keep the network free, we carry some sponsors relevant to co-working audiences. A portion of the revenue is shared with host spaces.