Together we are stronger.
Flexible Workspace Australia Membership provides you with a multitude of benefits and opportunities. You can connect with other fellow space providers and partners. Enhance your knowledge through a plethora of programmes, platforms and discussions.
We connect all stakeholders of the flexible workspace industry in Australia to create a healthy ecosystem and community that encourages idea and resource sharing, allows talents to develop and innovate, and foster beneficial partnerships. In addition, we strive to raise awareness and understanding among peers, partners, end-users and the government to influence policy making in support of the flexible workspace industry.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT BECOMING A
Flexible Workspaces Australia connects and represents all stakeholders of the flexible workspace industry in Australia.
Flexible Workspace Australia event discounts
Member exclusive events
Member directory listing
Exclusive member news
Access our member resource library
All memberships must follow the Flexible Workspace Australia Code of Conduct and whilst practising and adhering to our values of:
Collaboration over Competition
Community over Agendas
Participation over Observation
Diversity over Exclusivity
FLEXIBLE WORKSPACE AUSTRALIA
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Always strive to provide the highest standards of service to all clients
- Promote and maintain ethical standards of conduct, dealing fairly and honestly with clients, suppliers and each other, and honour any contractual arrangements
- Give accurate representation of any facilities/products and the costs of services offered
- Conduct business in a professional way, and not engage in practices which could bring the industry into disrepute
- Comply with all necessary legislative and regulatory requirements which are applicable to their business
- Ensure that appropriate arrangements are in place for insurance, financial and legal matters
- Not entice clients or staff in breach of contract from other members
- Respect confidential information supplied
- Aim for reasonable endeavours to operate their business responsibly in terms of: supporting diversity and inclusion; environmental sustainability; egalitarianism
- Aim to raise the standards of the industry through active involvement in the activities of the Flexible Workspace Australia